domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

Respuesta a la embajada de Canadá






Hello Ann Mary:

My name is Sleidher Gutierrez, of course I supported you with your campaign. I want to study the career in software development, I chose this program that provides me with multiple tools to apply in various areas of my professional life, the use of software is booming and there is practically no area where it is not needed The career will also provide me a human and social approach to be able to handle problem solving in the best way. I chose UnADM because it is a prestigious institution, the educational model it employs is very comfortable for people who can not physically attend a traditional campus, you can study at your own pace and best of all: it's free!

I hope I have clarified your doubts. If you need to know more do not hesitate to write me.


Greetings.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario